Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Santa Maria Cauque

Here is as picture of our team with the translators.














After devotions each night we share stories of the day.  Here are some of the funny things people said when asked "Why are you here today?"  "What problems do you have?"
1. Since I ate lettuce on Saturday I hear strange noises.
2. I took a bath and bot bronchitis.
3. After I took my medicine for a sore throat, little balls grew in my throat.
4. When I walk a lot, I get tired.  (The woman was 73)
5. What problems?  I don't have any problems.  My husband is dead  (From a 70 year old woman.)


Hey, our day isn't over yet.


We saw 270 people today.







1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a team! The entire town must find out about your presence in just a couple of hours. What an impact.

    ReplyDelete